Pikmin Bloom Tour is a walking event where you walk with the Pikmin Bloom app and complete event specific missions while discovering interesting spots in the city! Let’s explore the city together as we visit special spots, enjoy new encounters, and perhaps indulge in leisurely breaks at shops or parks.
Pikmin Bloom Tour 2023 : Yokosuka
The second Pikmin Bloom Tour, a series of walking events to enjoy walking around the city’s recommended spots will be held in Yokosuka, Japan, on Sunday, July 23, 2023. Participants will be able to enjoy their strolls by the ocean in this seaside town!
- Event Date: Sunday, July 23, 2023 10:00 - 18:00 (JST) (Venue opens at 9:30)
- Location: Yokosuka City Center
- Estimated walking distance: Approximately 5 kilometers to walk around all special spots.
- Participation fee: Free
- Gift for ticket holders: Pikmin paper sun visor and event map
- Gift distribution location for ticket holders: Verny Park (Google Map)
< Drawing entry >
Drawing entry period: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 10:00 - Sunday, June 25, 2023 18:00 (JST)
Drawing eligibility: All Pikmin Bloom account holders (excluding child accounts)
Winners will be notified by email on: Monday, June 26, 2023 (JST)
Users who won the drawing can claim tickets for up to 5 friends in the app.
< Ticket application >
If you are selected and received a winning e-mail, please follow the instructions in the e-mail and complete the ticket application within 48 hours. Also, please select your preferred time to redeem your free gift from the available slots:
- 10:00 - 11:00
- 11:00 - 12:00
- 12:00 - 13:00
Please note that all ticket holders can come and pick up their gifts between 13:00-18:00. Tickets for each time slot are limited, and once they are gone, you will no longer be able to apply for tickets for that time slot.
When participating in the event, please be sure to stay hydrated and take breaks to avoid heat stroke.
Ticket holders will enjoy the following special experiences
Explore the city of Yokosuka by visiting special spots located throughout the city. Swipe a special spot to receive a gold seedling of that location and sunflower nectar.
As you approach the event location, you will receive three special event missions. By completing each of them, you will receive a badge and gold seedlings for the event. The gold seedlings you receive for clearing these missions will be red and yellow “Present Sticker (Gold)” Decor Pikmin.
On the day of the event, Pikmin paper sun visors and event maps will be distributed to all ticket holders at Verny Park.
If you would like to see the event map in advance, please visit HERE (Japanese Only).
Mii costume sets (limited edition T-shirts and Pikmin sun visors in red, yellow, and blue) will be sold at the in-app shop exclusively for ticket holders during the event. Get your Mii ready for the event and enjoy exploring the town of Yokosuka in full dedicated gear!
Frequently asked questions about the event
- Only users who have been selected as winners and completed the ticket application will be eligible to participate in this event.
- In order to receive the special event missions, the Pikmin Bloom app must be activated once around the special spot during the event hours.
- The special event missions must be completed before the event’s end time.
- There is no specified order to visit the special spots. You are free to visit the special spots in any order.
- Gifts for ticket holders will be distributed at Verny Park during the event hours.
- Please avoid coming immediately after the start time as we will have a sufficient number of gifts available.
- We will confirm your ticket in the app when we hand out the gifts. Please make sure to log in to the app with the account you claimed the ticket for before arriving.
- Child accounts are not eligible to apply for the drawing or tickets.
- Please visit HERE (Japanese Only).
- As there is no parking available on the premises, please use public transportation to make your way to the venue.
- Please use public restrooms.
- If you have any questions about the event game play, please visit Pikmin Bloom Tour 2023 : Yokosuka FAQ about game play.
- For general questions about the app, please refer to the Support page. In some cases, restarting the app or device may solve the problem.
- If you have an event ticket but are still not able to access the event-exclusive content, please contact the information desk at Verny Park. If you have any other issues with gameplay during the event, please contact us in the app.
Health & Safety
- Check weather forecasts prior to attending the event and wear appropriate clothing.
- Please be sure to stay hydrated and take breaks to avoid heat stroke.
- If you would like to purchase beverages, please use vending machines, nearby supermarkets or convenience stores.
- Please contact the Information Center at Verny Park.
- If you experience any harassment, please contact the Information Center at Verny Park.
- Please take all of your garbage home with you.
- Keep your device charged and consider bringing a fully charged portable charger to enjoy the event without interrupting the game.
Lost and Found
- Lost and found items at the gift distribution location for ticket holders in Verny Park will be handled at the Information Center of the venue. After the event, the lost and found items will be delivered to Yokosuka Police Station on Monday, July 24.
Inclement weather and emergency notice
- This event will be held regardless of the weather. However, it may be canceled in the case of extreme weather, natural disasters, or COVID-19 infection rates.
- Please check Pikmin Bloom’s official Twitter for the latest event information and urgent notice.
- If you have any problems or need assistance, please visit the Information Center at Verny Park.
- If you would like to cover this event, please contact email@example.com.
Pikmin Bloom Tour
- Future Pikmin Bloom Tour events will be announced on the official website as soon as they are determined. Please note that event details and ticket distribution methods are subject to change for future events.