Here are the latest updates on in-app rewards when you join our Community Day and get outside walking and planting flowers!
Date: Saturday, November 13th
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (local time)
- Seedlings in your planter pack will grow at 1.5x the usual speed
- Fruits will give 2x the usual amount of nectar
- Users who walk 10,000 steps or more on this day will be awarded a special “Community Day Participant” badge (Please note there may be a slight delay until the badge is awarded. You will need to log in to Pikmin Bloom at least once during the 2 weeks after Community Day)
- When you plant regular flowers, Big Flowers will bloom into pansies… but when you plant pansies, you may encounter an even rarer type of Big Flower!
- Community Day runs from 9:00 am to 6:00 p.m. local time on Saturday, November 13th, but you may see Big Flowers beginning to bloom into pansies from Friday, and this will continue throughout the weekend.
We can’t wait for you to join us on our first major event. Let’s come together to walk and fill the world with flowers!
If you haven’t yet, follow us on social media too to share your #10KWalkWithPikmin this #CommunityDay! We can’t wait to see where you’ll take your Pikmin squad!